Join the Advanced Manufacturing (AM) Trust Showcase
October 19, 2022
This event will be held at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, Innovation Hub, 2 Merrimack Street in Haverhill, MA from 12:00 noon – 4:00pm EST. Registration, Lunch and Networking starts at 11:00am. Remote online participation will be available.
Strengthening the U.S. Supply Chain
The capabilities of companies involved in additive manufacturing, 3D printing, and hybrid manufactured parts have exploded in the past five years. But many buyers, including government agencies, are still not comfortable purchasing products from them. There’s not enough common understanding of standards, workforce skills, cyber protection, and part certification.
You can help connect these two groups—buyers and sellers—with your new ideas and innovations at the AM Trust Showcase.
Incentives to participate
- Shape the future marketplace for Advanced Manufacturing
- Close the gap between academic researchers and AM industry leaders
- Network with passionate people and make career connections
- Showcase your ideas
Network with passionate people seeking to build broader adoption and trust in the AM ecosystem.
Showcase your ideas and innovations to the broader AM community or just join and be part of the conversation.
Industry (corporations, small businesses, start-ups, scale-ups, research labs), academia (universities, colleges, vocational schools, high schools) and government (Federal, state, local).
Showcase your entries with a five-minute pitch to the broader AM community. Some example categories for you to consider:
Simplify and expedite contracting with Federal, State, and Local entities
Define testing methods and rigorous exit criteria for AM delivery acceptance
- Submit your idea(s) by Friday, October 14, 2022.
- Ideas will be presented at the AM Trust Showcase on Wednesday, October 19, as well as shared on our website.
- In-person event location is University of Massachusetts, Lowell, Innovation Hub, 2 Merrimack Street in Haverhill, MA from 12:00 noon – 4:00pm EST. Registration, Lunch and Networking starts at 11:00am. Remote online participation will be available.
Participation options include attending and/or submitting an idea.